Sunday, January 26, 2014

Loving Lady Bug

Hi everyone...




Wow, this has to be a record for me...I think this is my third piece I have showcased since last week.  I have actually made several of these My Scrap Chick Pavers....like the Snowman, Reindeer, Santa and Gingerbread Man...but this is my first little BUG, from Garden Bugs and I totally loved it!!  I did make a change to the file.  She had little dots on her back, but I made them into hearts instead.  
I wish I would have used a polka dotted paper for the liner on the inside of the box...maybe next time. I have several little Valentines I am going to give to my little Granddaughter....and this will be one of them.  Later this week, I will be sharing a cute sewing card I made for her and I to do together so be sure to stop by again.  
My Scrap Chick  has some "stinkin cute" new files this week.  Check out the adorable little Skunk and Monkey Belly Boxes, you're going to LOVE them!! My Scrap Chick Team shares some really fun pieces on their FB page.  Come on by and check them out. 

Thanks for stopping...
~Margie 

  

No comments: