Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Tin Can Man


I love making clever packaging.  This cute little "Tin Can Man" was made from a can of creamed corn I had in my pantry. I used a CLEAN CUT can opener to cut the lid open, so it wouldn't have any sharp or jagged edges. Next, I measured and cut papers for both the lid and around the can itself. Then find a cute, simple design to apply as a scene to this background paper. Mine designs came from My Scrap Chick, Snowman Gift Card Holder and O Christmas Tree. To the lid, I added the Puffy Star, snowflakes and a little bit of bling. At this point, you can add a handle, if you would like.  It took me all of 30 minutes to complete this piece. Makes a great gift box for a pair of socks, a tie or a scarf, or even a candle would be darling!! 
Thanks for stopping by friends!  
~Margie 

1 comment:

Mayras Designs said...

I love this !!!1 Such a great idea !!

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com