Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Flip Flop Wedding Favor


Hi friends, boy I have been playing catch up all week.  I am so backlogged.  This is actually the last party I have until next week when I am starting a 1st Birthday Rainbow Party, Basketball Bar Mitzvah, an Adventure Bat Mitzvah and Halloween Favors.  So see...this is why I need to get caught up on my blogging. 
So this party was actually a wedding reception.  I was hired by a Desiree Chocolates to make a flip flop box to be filled with chocolate drizzled popcorn.  The bride wanted the flip flop to measure 5 inches.  That's a pretty small, intricate cut to cut out their names for such a small area.  So I have to say, I wasn't able to add their names...but the bride printed their names on clear labels and they looked adorable. 

I did make the sole a little thicker so we had plenty of room to fill.  I used washi tape to seal the top to the bottom after it was filled. 
That's it, another party out the door. Until next week....
Thanks for stopping by!
~Margie

No comments: