Thursday, February 21, 2013

Nurses Call the Shots


This week I had a request for a Nifty Gifty Favor Box for a nurse.  I love these new SVG's I found.  So many different designs to choose from.  But remember, I like to mix and match, so just tell me what your looking for, and I will build you something fun and different. The french fry box is perfect for most gifts.  It stands up on it's own, ready to be filled with all kinds of yummy goodies.  I won't limit myself to only french fry boxes...I have a zillion different patterns.  
Watch for more Nifty Gifty Favor Boxes in many themes... cheerleading/dance teams, scout leaders, bus drivers, paperboys, mailmen and women, crossing guards, teacher's assistants, babysitters, coaches....all the little people in our life that mean so much to us.  Just tuck in a gift card, sweet treat, or a healthy snack attack and you have a perfect little Nifty Gifty Favor Box with a Little Person attached...I guarantee the "gifty" won't throw this packaging a way!Be sure to let me know what type and color of hair you would like, glasses or skin tone, beard or bald...let's personalize this little gift. Thanks for stopping by!
~Margie
  

No comments: