Friday, September 7, 2012

Pinterest Party

So I thought it might be fun to start a Pinterest Party.  How many times a year are you invite to candle parties, jewelry parties, Tupperware Party (do they have those anymore?)  You know what I mean, we head over to a friends' home, listen to a presentation, have a few drinks, eat munchies and visit...oh and of course place an order!  Don't get me wrong, I do love going to the home parties...but let's try something different.  So many of us are on Pinterest and our friends and family may or may not live close by...we only visit on facebook, it's hard to find time to go to a home party. If you are like me...you pin and pin and pin...it's addicting to say the least. Now we have all these PINS...then what?  Yes, I have made a few recipes, a craft or two...but I really just like collecting them.  So I decided I need to make these pins WORK FOR ME.  Give them a try, and write a review, and post pictures too.    I am going to start with my Facebook Friends to help me on this one and I will post all our results here on my blog on the last Saturday of every month.  Check back  to see what we come up with.  

No comments: