Monday, June 11, 2012

Starbucks Drink Bottles

Since, I am not a coffee drinker, I made my family drink a 4 pack of Starbucks Frappuccino Drinks just so I could have the cute little containers. I love the shape of the bottle, but the lid was not something I decided to use this time. I LOVE lemonade, but hate when the bees come around to "share" with me..so I added my own cute little lid.  I tried a few different things, cupcake liners tied with twine...
Ok, but not my favorite.  
Upside-down nut cup with the edges cut with Martha Stewart Shred Scissor...cute, but...again not exactly what I was looking for. 


Lastly, I cut the bottom of the nut cup with an edging tool and I LOVED IT! The little scallops add the perfect touch to these bottle lids!!! 
Add a fun flower shape to the top  (bottom of nut cup) and a Pixie Straw through the center... PERFECTION!   How cute is that? Yes, I could have added a label, but I think there is enough going on  so just add your favorite drink, a couple ice cubes and maybe a small strawberry and you have a refreshing drink that will add color to any summer party. 




If you wanted to use the lid that came with the drink, cover it with a sticker label printed with the drink flavor and then maybe a bucket of "nut cup lids and straws"...might be cute to even add a personalized flag to the straw with each persons name on it.  Refills?  Use a large Drink Dispenser so bottles can be easily refilled.  
Family, you need to drink more STARBUCKS Drinks because I would like 12 of these bottles!!  Hee, Hee!!


  


  

No comments: