Tuesday, June 12, 2012

It's in the Bag

Cute little purses are all the rage for baby showers, birthday party favors or gift giving....even to fill up at a candy tablescape...how cute would that be?  In the future I am going to continue to add to this section and give several ideas on Purse Favors, but I am starting with a stinkin' cute favor for baby showers or toddle parties. 
My 1st Birthday Party (my first purse) Favor


These favor bags are the largest I can design using just ONE 12x12 sheet of cardstock.  How do I get two prints?  Double sided cardstock and I like to chose two coordinating patterns.  I think this monkey print cardstock was from Bella Blvd.     This pattern is an SVG from My Scrap Chick...one of my favs.  The pattern can be enlarged but I would have to charge more per piece and I don't like to do that. My goal is to get an entire pattern from one sheet of cardstock. The good news...Order a dozen and get ONE FREE and this will bring down your cost a little more. 

   
 

No comments: