Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Fun Favors and Packaging

During the last couple weeks I have had some back problems and haven't blogged as much as I would have liked so I am playing catch up this week. So lets' get back to blogging....  
My favorite things to create are favor boxes.  Some are very detailed while others are simple...sometimes, I believe "simple" is better.  Using a color as a theme can be just what you need to create the perfect favor. Last month, I was asked to design something for a well known company; as an event planner I don't like to reveal my client until I ask permission and this is just a proposal, so I will have to keep you guessing.  The theme is a "thank you" box and it is to be filled with some "cute edibles".  I made three different sizes and actually, kept it very, very simple.  The gift inside will be the most important, so I didn't want to take away from that.  The window and the tag needed to be the "key factor".  It was important to be able to "peak" in on the goodies. And the tag, well, it's a "play on words"...hopefully they will get it!!  hahaha.



Another idea I did think of but didn't create was a "pie box & a french fry box"...maybe I should add that to the mix.  Meeting isn't for a couple more weeks so maybe I will come up with a few more ideas. So remember sometimes, simple is better.  Wish me luck!     
 

No comments: