Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cupcake Boxes

I have so many inquires on cupcake boxes, both size and pricing. I can make just about any size cupcake box, but I chose three to share today. You can see the difference in size between them, one actually fits inside the other...minus the cupcakes of course! Hee hee!!
Three different size cupcake boxes.  Yellow is a mini cupcake box.
Medium Size Box w/mini cupcake holder and Lid
Lids~
I can make all sorts of lids, as well.  Hinged, scalloped, plain, windowed...of course the shape of the window can be different as well...circles, squares, hearts, even a fancy square or top note shape. Something different... add a cupcake poke to the cupcake right through the window into the cupcake.  I love that idea and yes, I can personalize the cupcake poke. So many ways to dress up a favor box. 
Medium Size Cupcake Box with Scalloped Lid and flower
Cupcakes come in many shapes/sizes as do the favor boxes.  Right now I only have boxes for Mini and Regular Sizes, but if you are looking for something special or unusual, just let me know and I will design something for you.  

Favor Box Flowers...as you can see I have added a flower to the Favor Box.  They really add so much to the packaging.  

Next week I have an event for 2,000 guests...so I probably won't blog till Tuesday or so....until then... 

Have an EVENTful week!
~Margie   

      

No comments: