Sunday, February 19, 2012

Spring Break 2012

My daughter Katie is in a sorority and asked me to make a Spring Break Basket to be auctioned off at their Annual Fundraising Dinner & Silent Auction.  I was at a loss of what to make, but I came up with an adorable idea.  Of course, I wanted to design something around their mascot...cute little penguins.  I found a couple  SVG's that I had in my collection.




So here is what I decided on.  I found a beach bag at Target and filled it up with suntan lotion, beach towel, coconut lotion, sunscreen, ohhhh just a ton of fun spring-summer goodies I thought would be nice to use on a warm summer vacation that any girl would love.




These little guys couldn't be any cuter!!! They took on a personality of their own when I add them to the bag.  The bag went for $45 and I was glad to help raise a little cash!! 

 

No comments: